USA located in North America and consists of 50 provinces. The capital of the USA is Washington DC. The population of the country 306 million.
- Generally, 20 of the 50 best universities in the world are in the United States.
- There is no central system for admission to US universities. Each university accepts students according to its own system.
- You can choose the most suitable university for yourself in more than 4000 universities.
- The high results you get from the TOEFL or IELTS and GMAT or GRE tests allow you to get a scholarship.
- You can start your university without needing to prove that your English is high.
- You can choose the most suitable province for yourself in 50 provinces.
- The diploma you will receive in one of the American universities will be internationally recognized.
- After graduating from university you will have a work permit in America.
- You will have the opportunity to see and get acquainted with different cultures from many countries around the world.
- Education at Community Colleges is 2 years, and transition from these schools to the university is very easy.
- Education language in all universities in America is English.
- Univerisity (TOP 100-200) 25000 $ – 40000 $ / year
- University (average quality) 15000$ – 20000 $ / year
- Community College 8000$ – 10000 $ / year
- Attention! Documents should be prepared in English.
- Online application;
- Results of IELTS or TOEFL, SAT, or ACT, GMAT or GRE – if applicable;
- Diploma and official transcripts;
- Motivation letter;
- Reference letters;
- Financial statement:
- Bank reference indicating the amount in your account (in dollars) that you can cover your education expenses. This amount varies by educational centers, but should not be less than $ 15,000;
- If you do not have a bank account, a company or entity that undertakes to pay your tuition fee must sign a document on that.
Note: These documents are sufficient to apply to many universities, but some universities may require additional documents.