- The best way to learn the English language – world language is to learn and practice the language in the mother tongue of this language.
- UK is an exclusive country not only for its educational quality and standards but also for the various opportunities offered to students. 12 hours of full-time work permit per week, provided by the UK government will also help you to cover some of your expenses. Students who have attended to the language courses more than 6 months, bachelor and masters degree can benefit from free health care services within the National Health Care Service.
- 3 years of bachelor’s degree and one year of graduate education in UK will be economically beneficial to you.
- With its spectacular natural beauty, historic palaces, castles, unique parks and rich social activities that appeal to everyone, UK offers you a high standard of living, along with quality education, and ease travel to European countries makes it easier for you to discover the Europe.
- England is geographically within the boundaries of Europe, a country with a cosmopolitan structure as a culture that looks closer to America than Europe. With a very civilized and democratic structure, it can be said that people from all over the world are united here. Graduating from the university in such a culture-rich atmosphere, will bring you to better business opportunities and career goals both in the world and in Azerbaijan.
- Knowing English in our world is not considered a privilege but has become a necessity.
Languages you will learn: ENGLISH LANGUAGE
Academic Qualification: A well-known and highly qualified secondary school diploma (12 years) is generally highly likely to be accepted. Certain universities or faculties may offer a one-year foundation course.
Language Requirements: Education language is English, so English language proficiency is required. Requirements for the IELTS test are 5.5 – 7.0 for different faculties.
- Application form
- Diploma and transcripts from the last education institution
- Letter of Motivation
- English proficiency such as IELTS or TOEFL
- Reference letters
- Your past work portfolio – If you apply to the Art and Design Faculty
- Professional work experience for faculties that need vocational orientation as MBA
- The plane ticket – 500 pounds
- Visa – 100 pounds
- Registration costs – 500 pounds
- Rent (10 months) – 3000 pounds
- Meals (10 months) – 3000 pounds
- Pocket expense (10 months) – 2000 pounds
- Transportation – 100 pounds
- University costs vary from 8,000 to 30,000 pounds.