- Polish universities welcome foreign students with pleasure;
- There are world-class universities in Polan;
- Duration of Bachelor’s degree is 3 years, Master’s degree is 2 years and PhD degree is 3 years;
- 5 Polish universities are among the top 500 universities in the world;
- Students who graduated in Poland have the right to work and live in Poland for 2 years;
- After studying a semester in Polish universities, you will be able to study university education in any European country through Erasmus and Socrates student exchange programs for free.
Poland is located in Central Europe. Neighbors: Germany, Russia, Lithuania, Belarus and Ukraine. As a member of the European Union, Poland has attracted many foreign investors. A person with a registration right in Poland is entitled to a visa-free access to all EU countries.
University Education in Poland:
The fact that the state and private universities in the country meet the European standards or close to these standards is evidence that Poland has made progress on the way to integration into Europe. There are also educational institutions that are members of the European Union of Universities, i.e. the diploma in all European Union countries. And Poland is the only country in the list of the world’s top 500 universities in Eastern Europe with two universities.
At least 1 year travel insurance, 4 photographs, a letter of acceptance from university are required for a visa. Universities are opening on the first week of October. You need to be in Poland not later than October 1.
- Airplane ticket: 300 Euro (one way)
- Visa: 60 Euro
- Registration: 100 Euro
- Accommodation and meals: 3500 Euro / year
- Transportation: 150 Euro / year
- Tuition fee: 1500 – 4000 Euro / year