Canada is a rich country with a population of 32 million, with the second largest territory after Russia, with all its natural resources. Canada is rich in all kinds of natural resources, and there are many cultures from all around the world with different religion, language, nation, and geography. Canada ranks first in the world in terms of living standards. Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver, respectively, occupy the highest rankings each year compared with the world’s highest and most secure cities.
There are 55 universities in Canada. 27 of them are in the TOP 500 universities around the world. Learning English language is very cheap and very easy to learn here.
- 27 out of 55 universities in Canada are in the TOP 500 universities.
- Opportunity to study in the world’s most important and high-quality cities. Vancouver was ranked 4th in the world according to the quality lifestyle survey conducted by Mercer Human Resource Consulting. In addition to Vancouver, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, and Calgary are the other big cities of Canada.
- Affordable education
- Opportunity to learn two languages – English and French. With basic education in French you can easily receive admission from some universities.
- Cultural Association – In Canada, you will feel at home.
- Ability to live in natural beauties for four seasons
- Chance to be a Canadian citizen
- Airplane ticket: 1200 $
- Visa: 200 $
- Rent / for 10 months: 4000 $
- Meals / for 10 months: 3000 $
- Daily expenses / for 10 months: 3000 $
- Total expenses / year: 11.900 $
- Tuition fee: 11.000 – 30.000 $